Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Late night snack


I love this picture!! I feel like my phone is never near when I need it. But apparently Mason and I were on the same page this day and got a good picture. You would think by this picture, he enjoys tummy time. He does not. ha! He has never enjoyed tummy time and gets so mad. 


I was wearing Mason when I took Addison outside to play. I have no idea how long he was asleep. Ha! 


Ah my sleepy kiddos. Addison apparently had a busy day and fell asleep on her way to dance class. We did  the 6 week dance class with a studio. We decided not to do the school year this year. But I'm really glad we did it this summer! 


 We took this picture to send to Kelly. We tease her because a long long time ago, Parker was telling Kelly that he was hungry when he was supposed to be going to bed. She gave him carrots. Just plain carrots. We gave her a hard time, what a snack. Ha! But now Addison frequently eats carrots (by choice) for a snack. This night, she asked for steamed broccoli. We almost said no, because we have to heat it in the microwave.......but then decided if our kid wants broccoli, we shouldn't talk her into animal crackers. Haha! She ate a bowl of steamed broccoli and asked for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment