Friday, November 27, 2020

I just love Mason sleeping



Addison was sitting on my lap while I was picking out pictures for the blog, Addison saw this picture and said "I just love Mason sleeping" in a sweet loving voice. 

I'm two months behind, these photos are mid-September and it's Thanksgiving. Addison has told us that she is thankful for mom, dad, and Mason. I have tried to talk to her about what we are thankful for and how lucky we are. She is also thankful we don't have the coronavirus :) 


Trying to teach her how to rope cattle. She got it one of the times we went, but not this time. 


She liked riding the tractor with Ryan. I made her take a picture with me, lol. She insisted on wearing a hat this day because both Ryan and I were. 

This kite has gotten quite a bit of use! I'm thankful Ryan goes along with my suggestion on windy days :)  



She loves to try to hold him but tells us "he's a squirmy wormy" She's not wrong..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment