Saturday, November 14, 2020

Apple Orchard & Christmas Music


So it was the end of August, we were on our way to the apple orchard and listening to Christmas music on the way! This girl loves her some Christmas music. I don't mind it one bit!


It was about 95 degrees and hot! We tried to protect our little buddy from the sun. We rode the train and Addy was so excited! It was a hot day so the masks came on and off depending on if we were around people. 


I think Mason enjoyed the train ride, he probably enjoyed the slight breeze. But Addy really enjoyed her ride! 



Addy and I did the corn maze. They said "kiddie maze".... I'm not so sure about that! The picture above shows some aftermath of the derecho. Made the corn maze a little more interesting! 


 We didn't get really lost, but a little lost. I definitely had to use my ears to hear where the hayrack ride was and which way to go. Haha! We made it out, don't worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment