Sunday, September 6, 2020

Farm Adventures


"Mom, I wish we had a mailbox like Grandpa Ron" - ha! Me too, kid. 

Mason doesn't get many photos on the farm since he isn't as active as Addy. So I thought I needed to throw one in there! 


Walked in the house and immediately Brayden says "Can I hold him?" This was the first time Brayden was meeting Mason. I asked him "Which way to do you want him?" Meaning, which arm was the most comfortable. Brayden patted his shoulder and wanted him up. He was so confident, I didn't doubt him for a second. I mean, Nolan was a preemie, so I figured Brayden knew how to hold a baby! So he held him, at about 6 weeks old, standing up and on his shoulder. Brayden is 8 by the way. Ha! I sent the photos to Nicole and she seemed quite nervous about it! 

I was surprised Brayden is so into him, but it's fun. 


Whenever this kid comes to the farm, he gets a pan of pumpkin bars! Or when he comes to Ames too. I had no idea I loved pumpkin bars until my mom made them for Brayden. They are delicious! 


 Ah life on the farm. My mom was taking Addison out to burn trash. How I wish we could burn trash sometimes.... or throw leftovers in the ditch. So many benefits to the farm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment