Saturday, October 24, 2020

Who Wore It Better?

We went to Colorado back when Conner was a toddler. The whole family was together in a big house in a the mountains, it was a great time! I don't remember exactly how it happened, but Conner ended up wearing Makena's swimming suit :) Grandpa Ron was not happy about it - ha! So when I saw this swimming suit in the hand-me-down tub, I laughed. So I tried to make Addison re-enact Conner's picture. Then I sent it to Conner! He was such a cute little boy :) 



Little dude doesn't look thrilled about the bumbo. I realized that I hadn't been working on the bumbo with Mason as early as I had with Addison, so we thought we better get going! 


It's October now and about 35 degrees, I miss swim days!! I'm looking forward to next year when maybe Mason will join Addison in the shark pool :) 


 As usual, she hops out of the pool every 5 minutes to run over and talk to Mason. She may not even make it 5 minutes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment