Friday, October 30, 2020

Mismatch Day


Addison was pretty excited about mismatch day....... although I'm not sure she knew it was mismatch day! She was just excited that I let her wear a sweatshirt. This girl LOVES hoods and pockets. I opened the drawer and let her pick bottoms to wear. And she wore the mismatch socks of Makena's. 

Another windy day to fly her kite! I never thought we would play with this kite as much as we do. And I can't believe we haven't broke it yet with as many times as it has nose-dived to the ground or hit the house. 



Usually I'm the one to wear Mason around the house, but Ryan came into the office wearing him one day. Mason doesn't mind the carrier and it's easier to get a few things done (like vacuuming) while wearing him. Bad part is, he chews on the carrier! The thing is soaked pretty quick. He kicks his legs like crazy and more than once has kicked the cupboards/counters. It doesn't seem to hurt though, ha! 

We love our ISU jammies! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment