Sunday, October 25, 2020

School Shopping



School shopping looked a little different this year for most kids. COVID made it a little harder! Addison needed a backpack that fit a folder (insert eye roll as of course nothing we had was big enough!). So I was on the hunt for a cheap backpack for preschool. I saw that Walmart had some for $9 and that was the best deal I found. And of course you needed $50 online to get free shipping. And I wanted her to have the joy of picking out her backpack. They had Paw Patrol, Frozen, Trolls, and PJ Masks. So I took her into Walmart, despite all my COVID anxiety. This might have been the first time she had been allowed to go out, I can't remember. It was one of the first anyways.  


She picked out the Trolls backpack, no hesitation. She was pretty excited. She did a party dance in front of all the backpacks. I enjoyed it :) Meanwhile, Ryan was driving around with a crying baby! We went through the self check out and she scanned it and got her receipt. It's been almost two months and she still loves that backpack and we have only had to glue it once (knock on wood). 

 

She was trying to hold him but it didn't last long. She always says he's too squirmy. 


Grandma Rita and Grandpa Ron! Grandpa Ron has asked to hold the little guy a few times (much to my surprise). You have some pretty cool grandparents dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment