Monday, October 5, 2020

Mason..... Look up here....


So every week I take a picture of Mason. Addison loves to help me take the photos! She stands next to me and says in a high-pitch voice "Mason..... Look up here...." while she tries to snap her fingers to get his attention. She doesn't know how to snap so she just rubs her fingers together. 


Ryan helps to make him smile, but then he doesn't look at the camera :) 


Then Addison has to grab her phone and take a picture too - ha! I love it. She will "take" her photo and then she wants to show us. Then she might say "Oh that wasn't a good one, we need to take another" or "his eyes are closed, let's take one more". Ha! Then she might tell us who she is going to text it to. She will swipe on her screen as if she is scrolling through her photos - ha! 


 Sometimes when I take his photos, Addison runs around the living room saying "Wait! I have to find my phone!" haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment