Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Quarantine activities

I never thought we really got bored in quarantine, but looking back at our photos.....maybe we did. Ha! Ryan wanted Addy to be a wheelbarrow with him. I apparently didn't take photos of her being the wheelbarrow, just when she wanted Ryan to be. I had to help her, but she did it! Too bad no one was here to take a photo of that......


Ryan had a list of things he wanted to get done around the house, one of them being to paint some spots on our walls. So Addy helped him do that too. It doesn't appear to be the same color in the photos, but it actually is. Some of the spots had been bugging Ryan and I for a very long time!


I'm glad I took this short video to send to my parents as I didn't have any photos to remember this activity. As she was "working" with me, I would play songs for her on YouTube. I was her jukebox per say. But I started her on songs I like. I call her Sweet Pea and always sang that song to her when she was a baby, so I showed her that song. She know loves it. Here is her song list when I play music for her:
- Sweet Pea by Tommy Roe
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Purple People Eater
- Puff the Magic Dragon
- Chantilly Lace (the one she's singing in the video)
- The Unicorn Song 
- Rockin' Robin 
- You Talk Too Much

When she listens to songs on Ryan's phone, her list is:
- Yea Boy by Kelsea Ballerini
- Thunder and Lightning
- High Hopes
- Old Town Road

Quite a bit different genres :) My songs are all ones I listened to and loved with my parents growing up. She likes the songs best if they have a music video or at least something she can watch on the screen - lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment