Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Snow Days

As this post is titled "snow days", it's forecasted to be 91 degrees today :) 


We had two days in April where we had some snow. One day, we had enough to do a little sledding in the yard. Addison was so excited when she woke up that morning and was begging to go sledding! I had woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep so I started working. So I took a little break around 9am and took her outside. As you can see in her photos, she was so excited and had so much fun!!


But it didn't last long. we were out there about 30-45 minutes and then the snow was all gone. We had fun while it lasted! 

The other day it snowed, it was just some flurries. Not enough to go sledding. Addison had woken up from her nap and wanted to go outside. She told "I need to get my wiggles out". She actually has less wiggles than a normal 4 year old, haha. But we went out anyways. 





She ran around the yard saying "I am getting my wiggles out!!" Ryan came to the window at one point. I didn't know she had wiggles that day to begin with, but I guess she got them out :) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment