Sunday, April 12, 2020

The BIG slide


While I was going through tubs of clothes getting things out for Addison, I came across these cowboy boots in her size. They were Makena's and never been worn. Addison was pretty excited. Little did we know when we sent this picture to Tracey, these would become Addison's new favorite shoes! 


Oh man, where did my shy, scared of everything, little girl go!?! She shocked Ryan and I one day at the park in Ankeny. She actually started running through the playground by herself (would never do this before). It's a big playground that it's actually hard for us to keep our eyes on her sometimes. She soon told us, "I want to go down the big slide". Ryan was all for it, I was a little hesitant. But she did it with no hesitation and loved it! Neither Ryan or I had any idea where this bravery comes from..... The few times we have been back, she has loved the big slides!


Tried to get some good fall photos of my little 3 year old. Her school was closed this day and I took the day off. So we went to the little "lake" in town to try to get some good photos. 


It was the middle of October but I didn't get any good fall colors yet! 


She is smiling good because she knows as soon as I get some good photos, we were going to the Apply Orchard :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment