Sunday, April 26, 2020

Decorating the tree & Christmas concert


The day had finally come - we set up our Christmas tree. Addison was so excited, she had been waiting for months! We didn't get it done as early this year as I normally do, life was just too busy.


One happy camper :) She did a great job of helping me and picking out where to put the ornaments. She would say "Oh! Right here is a good spot." 



Her school had a small Christmas program. Clearly I did a poor job of picking where to sit, the stair railing was in my way. Actually, I blame the auditorium, who puts stairs with railing at the front of the stage?! Then of course when they started singing, her teacher knelt down right in my line of view! These were about the only photos I got. She is supposed to be a snowman with a hat and a big red bow :) 

I was so mad that Ryan told her there would be cookies at the end.....she almost cried when we got to school and I told her she had to go sing first. She just wanted a cookie! She thought that was the sole reason we got dressed up and went to the school. We had to wait in a long slow line to get our cookie but she thought it was totally worth it. 


Of course I had to take photos of her dressed up for her first Christmas concert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment