Monday, April 13, 2020

And some more Apple Orchard


"Mom, take a picture of my back!" 


This is the trail in Bondurant where I did my long runs. Just wish there would have been more fall colors! 



So I didn't realize when we went to the orchard that tons of schools around didn't have school. The place was packed! So because everything took longer than I planned, we had to buy something to eat. We never eat there, we always plan ahead so we don't have to. Addison and I shared a kids hot dog, fries, and homemade apple crisp. She did not like the apple crisp. She's crazy! 



Again, spent quite a while with Humpty :) 


Surprisingly, she wanted more photos as we were leaving. She told "look, these flowers are so pretty!" 


And of course the giant pumpkin! These season pass was definitely a good idea, we will do it again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment