Friday, April 17, 2020

Family Vacation


Alright, now I'm in November. Less than 6 months behind now :) Ryan, Addison & I booked a vacation to Fort Myers, just the three of us. This is our first real vacation just the three of us. We have gone on a couple vacations, but it's been with our families (which we love of course). It's actually kind of weird to be just the 3 of us, we always have a bunch of people around! 


Addison was quite excited for the vacation and the pool. Who am I kidding, we all were! 


Florida is the only place Addy gets Mickey Mouse waffles. I think that's a big reason she wants to go there, just for the waffles. The other day I was making pancakes and I tried to make her a Mickey Mouse one. She then critiqued me as I didn't have the eyes, mouth, etc.


We went to the big pool and she was showing Ryan how she swims. The water was a little cold for me....


Little girl, big pizza! As excited as she looks, she barely ate any. She developed a slight fever that afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment