Sunday, November 26, 2017

My Pet Rock


We went to lunch at Pizza Ranch one day and we let her run around out in the grass area for a while (She had been contained for a while and was getting anxious). She found some rocks. She loves to play with rocks - cheap entertainment! She insisted on bringing them into the restaurant. I will be honest, it's been almost two months and the rocks are in an ISU mug on our counter. They are my secret weapon when I really need to get something done :) 

One of our friends said their kid loves pudding. I hadn't thought of that. It's an easier food to learn how to use a spoon with. She liked it! We have been working on using spoons and forks. I think she does okay but I have no idea what to expect. We love watching her learn new things but it's hard to watch the struggle, haha! 



She was trying on her new shoes - we bought glitter flats for our 18 month photos. These quickly became and obsession and she wanted to wear them around the house quite a bit.


Yup she came to me with this pile of rags (I think the blanket is in there too) and said "up". Well, I guess she whispered "up". I can't remember if I've said, I probably have, but she still only whispers "up". One of the first words she learns and she will still only whisper it! 


The hair is getting longer but it's still wild! I can't get it to go back or to the side like a girl's should. It still comes forward. It's now in her eyes, almost to her nose, without a pony tail holder! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment