Thursday, November 23, 2017

Keeping Busy!


We were looking at the big fish that Conner caught so we got out our fishing pole. We just threw back the ones we caught this time. 


This was a happy accident. I was putting games away in the cupboard......and then there was a crash. The Mexican Train game fell. Dominoes everywhere. But this entertained her for probably 15 minutes. So we consider that a success.


This little girl LOVES Chex Mix. Who would have guessed? And she picks out the pretzels. I thought that was funny, I thought she would have gone for the cereal. We apparently didn't shut the pantry door and she helped herself to a snack. I was changing my clothes after work and came downstairs to this - ha! 


Our little cheerleader going to daycare on game day! There are lots of cheerleading outfits in our future. We have not mastered "go cyclones" yet, when she sees Cy she says "arff arff" still. We are working on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment