Sunday, May 31, 2020

Shirts with buttons..... oh boy


Addison was getting over a fever one day February and so I had my mom watch her in Ames while I went to work. Addison work a button up shirt. Big mistake. She spent all day taking it off and putting it back on again. She kept telling my mom she was hot and she needed to take it off. It was NOT hot in her house. It was cold. haha! I had to stop and get groceries on the way home. The Ames Fareway has those ridiculous carts with the car on the front. I caved and let her do it. I told her "only this time, only in Ames, and only because the store was pretty empty". She wanted to take her coat off because she was hot. I told her to leave it on. Next time I looked at her, the coat AND her shirt were off. Ugh. Crazy kid!!
By the way, that cart was ridiculous to drive around. Not doing that again...... ha!


I love that this is one of her favorite outfits :) She is so adorable! It was one of Makena's dresses. We are all dressed up for a sad reason though, Ryan's Grandma Lents passed away in February. We were going to the funeral this day. It was a really nice funeral. Although I didn't know her that well, it was nice to hear all the nice memories and stories told.

We were at a church for the whole day, Addison loved the chalkboard. We had been texting with my cousin Erin, so Addison wrote an "E" for Erin :) Her letters are getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment