Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Yummm....Ice Cream.....


We are frequent customers of Pizza Ranch....We love that you never wait, it's loud so Addison doesn't disturb anyone, and we can give Addison a variety of food. Including ice cream! I love this photo in that she is trying to look at me but wants that ice cream :) Little girl tried dessert pizza and LOVES it (no surprise given her parents). So whenever we return from the buffet, she checks out our plates to see if there is any dessert pizza. If there is, she says "more more more" and reaches for it until we give it to her. If not, she will go on with whatever she has in front of her. 


Then after pizza ranch, we usually stop at Fareway (right next door). I had to laugh when I saw her checking out the ads. Training my little bargain shopper. She likes to lean over in the cart and hand things to the checker. 


She loves pushing Baby Ashley in her stroller. If you ask her "where your baby?" she will run around the house saying "Baby? Baby?" then when she finds her she squeals "BABY!!" Then runs over to show me. She loves to feed her baby milk from the bottle and put the baby in the crib to go night-night. It's amazing to me how much instinct she has and how she pays attention on what to do with the baby. 


Reading makes me sleepy too. 


She's one cool cat! 


I don't know how she makes such a mess with pudding!! I feed her sugar-free pudding, which I think needs cool whip but she eats it without :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment