Thursday, February 1, 2018

Rough week


We had a rough week mid-December. I had been home from Germany a couple days and Addison got a fever. Poor kiddo felt pretty bad. She didn't feel great on a Friday night, got the fever on Saturday and it broke on Monday. She got the stomach flu along with it. 



We walked around the block one after when the weather was decent, the fresh air didn't help like it should have - ha!


She spent Monday home with me, then Tuesday with Grandma Rita and Wednesday morning with Grandma Rita. Ryan got sick on Wednesday. She went to daycare on Thursday but had a bad day. Grandma Rita and I got sick on Thursday. Friday Addison and I were home, took Addison to the doctor and she had a ear infection. Friday was Graduation day for me, but since all 3 of us didn't feel 100% and neither did my parents, we decided it was best to stay home. :( It was a rough week and we watched Frozen many many times, but thankfully we were all better by the holidays! It's hard to see your kiddo sick and not be able to tell her it will be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment