Saturday, February 10, 2018

Addison's cookin' dinner


Addison's aunts, uncles, and cousins gave her a kitchen for Christmas. She loved it!! It came with a bunch of toy food, which was great.



I laughed when one of the first things she did was pretend to wash dishes :) She apparently sees us and Grandma Rita wash a lot a dishes. Addison and Makena played with the kitchen all evening.


And the million dollar question....Does she still like it the 2nd day?? YES! She did. The girls got up the next morning and started cooking right away. Whew. haha! Addison loves all the little pieces and putting them in the pans and taking them back out. 


My favorite girls.....and Cooper :) Even though Cooper isn't looking, I still consider this a win! 


I got a new little dyson vacuum for Christmas to vacuum up in between actual cleanings. Addison is terrified of the actual vacuum, but she had fun playing with the floor piece. I'm not sure she knew it was a vacuum at this point. It's pretty loud and scared her the first time. Ryan tries to work with her and make her touch the vacuum when it's off and tells her it won't hurt her, but she's still scared. Now she thinks I need to hold her while I vacuum. One of these days I hope she won't be so scared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment