Monday, August 29, 2016

Getting ready for Halloween

I had the day off....so that means me and Addy play dress up and taken pictures! I think she was in 4 different outfits that day. I couldn't resist getting out Conner's Turtle Costume! I wish we still had Makena's chick, that was pretty darn cute. 

The Turtle was the last outfit change of the day, so I think she was done with my sillyness. She was not amused but I made her stay in it long enough to get some pictures! 



So cute!! I think it's adorable. 


This one was actually the first picture. She was like a turtle on it's shell (hehe) flailing her arms and legs around. Once I flipped her over, she quit crying. haha! 

And yes, there was spit-up on the turtle from Conner. Seriously, the kid probably wore the outfit for an hour and there were three separate stains.....

I'm sure I will be posting more costumes. I know we have Parker's Gorilla in the tub. I'm so excited for her halloween outfits. We have halloween headbands in our mailbox today from Amazon :) I resisted buying the Halloween leg warmers. For now anyways. 

1 comment: