Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 15

I'm catching up! Now onto Week 15. We started out week 15 (which starts on a Friday) going to Pizza Ranch, we do love the Ranch :) Addison had a blowout at daycare and came home in a pink striped onesie. I send the ugly clothes to daycare for blowout days. I had a new outfit picked out and was going to change her and Ryan told me I was crazy. I said "What if we see someone we know?" He assured me we wouldn't, we were just going to the Pizza Ranch and to run a few errands. So I didn't change her. 

On our way there, Ryan's Aunt Cathy texted us to see if she could hang out with us while she was getting new carpet laid. So she came to the Ranch too. I gave Ryan a hard time for not letting me change her clothes :)   Cathy was holding Addison for a while and Addison's head bobbed twice then she was asleep. Sitting up. This has never happened....she usually lets out a cry or two then wants her pacifier before falling asleep. Aunt Cathy has the magic touch. 



She only took a short nap then was ready to play again! 


Apparently grabbing the toys with her eyes open was too easy, she needed a challenge. So she pulled her headband down. It's pretty entertaining, she often times covers her face with her burp rag, then she flails her arms and legs until either she pulls the rag down or we do. It's as if she gets scared of the dark :) 


Love the smiles in the bumbo! 


She is sitting on Ryan's lap and I'm sure he was doing something ridiculous to make her laugh :) You can see a hint of the dimple in this picture. 


Dressed and ready for company!! On Sunday August 7, Lisa and I hosted a baby shower for Lauren at my mom's house in Ames. It was great to see Lauren even if it was for only a short time! We miss her :) 

Lauren & Addison. Addison was resting on the baby bump. 

We see Lisa quite a bit but we always forget to take pictures! 

The shower was fun but this kid was exhausted! She says hosting wore her out :) She slept in her car seat for quite a while when we got home. She almost always wakes up when we bring her in the house. Not that day! 


"Mom, don't you know gymnastics is on?!?" 


I told her we can pause and rewind the Olympics if she would just look at me for a few pictures. She told me to make it quick! 


She looks so sweet here! I keep saying I need to stop taking pictures in front of the big window, it makes her look bald! 


Oh boy, bath time! Ryan has started taking her out of her chair and letting her float in the water. She LOVES it. Typically baths are expressionless, but not when she is floating. We actually got giggles while floating. She was so happy! 

That's enough for today....I will continue later! 

\




No comments:

Post a Comment