Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 15 continued.....

We apparently did a lot in Week 15....here is the rest! 

This picture is a little blurry because we were walking. We went to another section of houses that are a bit older and have developed trees in their yards that hang over the sidewalk. In our area, everything is too new and trees are so small. She was completely entertained by the big trees. Ryan and I thought it was hilarious and we loved watching her. Seriously, our kid looks at a tree and we get excited. We really are "those parents"!! haha!! 


I'm not going to tell you how many pictures I took of her looking at trees......but I liked this one because she pretty much has her whole fist in her mouth. I probably shouldn't mention that we re-routed our walks to go by big trees for her......

She had a blowout at daycare and came home in this outfit. Not sure which Minnesotan kid it belonged to. Ryan doesn't like it :) We had to send the Minnesotans a text asking who the bear was! 


Love this picture of my happy little Cyclone! I remember the other kids wearing these jammies, can't believe how fast they all grew up. It will be slower with my kid. It has to be!! 


 MUST....GET.....SOMETHING.....IN....MOUTH......
Seriously. This kid worked for a little while to get herself in that position to be able to suck on the bumbo chair. Apparently she started doing it at daycare too! Crazy kid. I'm not sure why her fist doesn't satisfy her in the bumbo chair, that's usually what she sucks on. 

She started sleeping on her side. Funny thing is, both Ryan and I took a picture of her napping this morning and didn't know the other did that. But now she sleeps on her side and tosses and turns all night long! 


Addison's first zebra stripes! Love me some zebra stripes. I was so pumped when I found this outfit on clearance at TJ's. I was planning to take her 16 week picture in it that night. She didn't come home from daycare in the same outfit.......

Busy week! So fun watching her change and grow. She is definitely putting on some weight now. Growing so much!  

1 comment: