Monday, August 8, 2016

12 weeks

Now onto week 12. You are changing so much! You talk constantly and you can be pretty loud! I can't remember exactly when it was, but there was one afternoon we were at the Ames house and you were laying on the floor talking. You were mid-yell and you sneezed. It was so loud that I actually thought it was Grandpa Ron! He assured us it wasn't him and we knew it had to be you :) We laughed pretty hard.

You will talk to yourself but you prefer to talk to someone. You love to talk over Dad, but you listen to Mom. When we sing, you try to sing along. You still love country music and Summer Hits of the '90's on Pandora (okay maybe mom likes the summer hits and you tolerate them).

It was during this week that we had the movie Grease on TV while we played. I was singing you the songs. You would smile big when I sang "Summer Lovin". You didn't care for "Look at me I'm Sandra Dee"....but maybe that's because Mom isn't very good at singing that one :)


Yup I bought you a goofy bow. You liked it when I would tickle you with it. 


This was when we were singing Grease songs. Typically your smiles go away when you see my phone, so I was trying to make you smile then take a quick photo. This was a touch blurry because the camera hadn't focused. I still love it though. That smile makes us so happy! 

I LOVE this photo! You are such a happy kid. 
Working on that neck strength in the Bumbo. 

Mom and Dad love this picture. We went to Menards and decided to give you a treat - we went down the ceiling fan aisle. You LOVE ceiling fans. You smile at them more than you smile at Mom & Dad! Doesn't matter if they move or sit still. You still smile and talk to them. Good thing our house has ceiling fans in almost every room! 


You are usually happiest when leaning on our legs while we sit in the recliner. You talk a lot and even giggle for us. I sent this picture to your Aunt Tracey - you are wearing Conner's outfit. Tracey asked if there was still spit-up on from Conner. Boy that kid spit up a lot! Uncle Landon told Conner he was just going to shake up his bottle and throw it on his shirt since that's where it would end up anyways! 

I took this picture in our driveway when we got home from the grocery store. I thought you were so cute cuddling with your burp rag. You were sleeping in the picture above. You usually wake up when we pull in the garage so I took a picture in the mirror. 


Little did I know at this time that you will love to cuddle with your burp rags! They are easy for you to grab and apparently taste good because you suck on them all the time. 


I'm trying to post a video of Addison giggling but I'm having some issues. I will see if Ryan can help me figure it out! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog Brooke! If you're using an iphone for the video, publish them to youtube, and then when you upload a video on blogspot, it's much easier if they're already on youtube. Let me know if you figure out an easier way. You have to make the videos public, which isn't ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ceiling fans - love it! I think I know what to get her for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete