Thursday, August 25, 2016

4 months


Week 17! That was just last week, so now I feel like I can say I'm caught up :) I've really enjoyed writing this and looking back at her pictures. I just can't believe how fast she is growing. I feel like I'm missing so much being back at work. And things will get even harder next week when I start school again. Just keep telling myself I have to get through 12 weeks of classes, then I get a break. 12 weeks isn't that long is it?? ha! Ryan keeps saying the first half of my masters went fast, the second half will too. 



I LOVE this picture (have I ever said that phrase before?) So happy in her ISU apparel. The other night Ryan and I were playing with her, I could just sit and watch her smile, talk and kick all day long. She is just so entertaining! I say that now, and she doesn't do much. :)

I'm not sure why, but now when I look at this picture, I see a little bit of cousin Brayden in it. I don't see either of us in her at all. I dug out our baby pictures a few days ago. I see Ryan's nephew Nolan in Ryan a lot, I was surprised. We didn't have many good baby pictures to compare with Addison though. When people ask who she looks like, I respond "She looks like Addison". :) I will have to post our baby pictures another day.  

She's eating Coco's tail. You can see the shine on Coco from her drool. He was drenched and the bumbo was too. She struggled to hold onto Coco, apparently because he was too slippery


And apparently she had enough bumbo time. This was a fake out though. One loud cry and that was it :) 


4 Months old!! Clearly she is sitting up better and we are getting more smiles on command than 3 months. Her Target pictures were better at 4 months too. I will post those when I get them. 

I remember to take her picture of stats too. You can't read the weight real well, it's 14 pounds. We are hurrying to use all her size 1 diapers as they are a bit tight :) 

Addison and her pal Gwen. She only pulled her hair a little bit this time. 



Taking after Cousin Conner by having spit up on her shirt for pictures. Seriously, the shirt was on less than 5 minutes before I took the pictures! 
She looks long in this picture! She is growing out of her 3-6 month jammies. One night last week, Ryan put on some hand-me jammies that he LOVED because they said "I Love Daddy" on them. I walked in her room while he was dressing her one night and heard the fabric almost tear as he was trying to squeeze her in them! She was too long. And yes he made her wear them "one last time". And just last night he was digging through the drawer looking for another pair of jammies that might say "I love daddy" on them. Ha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment