Thursday, August 25, 2016

Week 16


On to Week 16!! Addison is changing and growing so much every day. I swear she grows a ton during the day at daycare. Now she has found her toes, which Mom and Dad found very exciting! She is showing Ryan her toes in the picture above.
Ryan kept batting her foot down for these pictures. She thought it was funny. It just kept coming up! 


We had fun playing dress-up and taking pictures. My Aunt Vicki LOVES big dresses and frills for babies :) She bought Addison this dress and we just had to put it on! 

This was on Saturday and we had to get some cleaning done. Ryan was grilling and putting all the stuff back in the garage after washing it out, so I decided to put Addison in the Baby Bjorn to vacuum. We did this a few times while I was on maternity leave and she was content for a while. This was the first time she was facing out in the carrier. She was thoroughly amused. She could easily watch the ceiling fans while I vacuumed upstairs. Then lunch was ready so I sat down to eat. She was content so I left her in the carrier. By the time I was done eating, so she was completely zonked out. I even cleaned up the kitchen and she didn't wake up! Also, the whole front part of the carrier was soaked, surprise, surprise...... 

She is doing really good at holding her head up. Although she makes her back and neck do all the work, She doesn't use her arms a whole lot. She is watching the lights on her piano. And in the second picture, she is laughing at Ryan. I think there was Chinese gymnasts competing at the Olympics so he was "speaking Chinese" to her. Both Addison and I laughed pretty hard, he did it for a while, haha! 

I will continue on week 16 later!


No comments:

Post a Comment