Monday, January 10, 2022

Game Day Bibs


We found these game day bibs in a tub of clothes from Nolan. Addison wanted to put them on. They are 12 month bibs - ha! She could get them on with little problems. Just a little short! I took her picture and then she walked away.... Mason marched up to the door and wanted his photo taken. Ha! It was one of the first times he mimicked something we did that I really saw/paid attention too. Now, he does it a lot and it's so humorous. Him doing yoga with me is my favorite! He tries so hard. 


Mason continued to stand there after I took his picture, so Addison joined him. We got a good laugh out of these goofballs :) 



Addison was so excited that they have matching sweatshirts. I never thought she would like to have matching clothes but she loves it! Wanted their picture with their pumpkins from Grandpa Ron. Can't really see in this picture, but their names are carved in the pumpkins. 


Posing the kids for some cute pictures :) 



It's freezing cold out as I write this and winter has barely started but I'm ready for the fall and the pumpkin patch again!! 


 In case you are wondering, yes I was slightly worried that Mason would be a little humpty dumpty and fall off that wall..... but he managed to stay on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment