Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Moving & Beautiful View


My little buddy wasn't feeling well. This kid has a big 'fear of missing out' so he only falls asleep in random places when he's sick! He looks so sweet though. 


Oh I miss the days of him sleeping in my arms in the chair!! No way that would ever happen now!! Sad :( 

Just talking to Conner's picture and telling him about his day - ha! 


Kids helping us move and unpack. Thing is, Mason was unpacking boxes while still at the old house!! As I look back on this time, I'm so glad we moved a couple months ago, he is so much more trouble now! 




Enjoying our nice big deck and beautiful view.


 Mason was excited that he could see over the ledge in the basement to see what is going on. It feels like so long ago that we moved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment