Thursday, December 30, 2021

Just cleaning some windows.....


Adventureland - 2nd trip! Addison and I were on the sky lift. We got 4 more free tickets to Adventureland from my co-worker, I was pretty excited.



Mason went with us on the balloons - he was not amused. Ha! 


Seesaw at our new park in Huxley. These two have a good time on this seesaw. 


This picture above was to document an enjoyable trip to Sam's club with Mason (ha!). Mason couldn't go to daycare one day and I needed to go to Ankeny to buy some items for work. So I took him with me. For some reason, he had no interest in sitting in the cart. And I needed to lift pop flats and cases of water into the cart. I couldn't put him in the back of the cart because he might jump out. So he crawled on the floor of Sam's club while I loaded my cart. Then he insisted I carry him. It was difficult to carry him and push the cart, I was definitely sweating! This kid, always keeps me on my toes :) 


One of Mason's past times at the new house.... licking windows. He licked the wall the other day. And he licks shoes. ha! Apparently, there is a kid at daycare who licks the brick wall and then all the other kids follow suit. 


We got some soccer shin guards for Parker so we are ready for soccer! We signed up for outdoor soccer in Huxley. We tried on the shin guards and sent Kelly this picture. Then she told us that the socks go on the outside. Oops :) Ha! Good thing we sent her this picture before showing up to practice! 


 Addison was bugging Mason and we told her to stop. So she pouted. Then Mason followed suit. Ha! We hope he picks up her good habits, not the pouting! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment