Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Big Day - First Day of Kindergarten


This little guy was so proud of himself for climbing up on the stool by himself :) And the picture on the right is from daycare, look at him showing off that belly! I loved seeing a little smile from daycare! 



Oh boy...... first day of school! Addison had been looking forward to this day for a while. She was so excited and I think just a tiny tiny bit nervous. I was probably more nervous for her than she was. I was nervous she wasn't going to find her school bus and she won't ask for help! We had to practice asking adults for help - ha!


Daycare drop-off and they are walking to the school bus. I did feel better that she had a group of kids to ride the bus with. I would like to add that I was not sad/did not cry when dropping her off. I was actually very excited for her (which even surprised myself). I was proud of her! 

As expected, she loved school and didn't have any issues adjusting whatsoever. She was sad some weekends when she didn't get to go (yes, made me feel like a great mom.....ugh! Ha!). She loves her teacher and has a great time. She plays with Tempe (from daycare) at recess. We aren't real sure if she plays with a lot of kiddos but that will come I'm sure. She loves it and we are thrilled! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment