Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving looked a little different this year for the Lents family. Due to some high spikes in COVID cases and very strict restrictions in Minnesota, the Julius family canceled Thanksgiving. It was sad, the first time in a very very long time we weren't with the Julius family on Thanksgiving Day. But we made the decision to try to keep Grandma Rita and Grandpa Ron safe. We weren't the only ones doing Thanksgiving alone, it was strongly urged across the country to stay home and not gather. 


But we made the best of it and had a good time! I went to Fareway and bought a turkey roast. First time making a turkey and we cheated by making a turkey roast. We had scalloped corn, potatoes, buns, and deviled eggs. It was good meal and we made some delicious leftover turkey sandwiches with cheese, peppers, etc. 


And I made some time to relax on Thanksgiving Day..... perfect afternoon with my little buddy. I love a sleeping baby!! 


And I bought Ryan a little pecan pie :) It was quite little but he said it was good. 


And it was a decent afternoon and to try to make the day a little special for Addy, we went to the park at the Elementary School. She was quite excited. She loves going to the park, but she really loves the park at the Elementary School. 


 We don't really understand the fun or point of these trees. But she wants to climb them. They are weird and a waste of money at a park in my opinion! She was so excited to show me around her preschool playground and tell me who does what at recess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment