Friday, August 28, 2020

Sing me a song....



This was on a Friday in June, when Addison stayed home with me. It was a great morning, I was cuddling a sleeping baby and Addy was playing with her sand table. It was so peaceful and relaxing, I didn't want it to end! 


It sounds corny but days like this, I can't believe how lucky I am! 


Then later the same day..... ha! Oh he was so sad. I wanted to remember these times too :) Man, can this kid cry loud!! But his sister, she is one in a million. She is so patient with him and wants to help him. She sings to him to try to calm him down. And it does work! She sings 3 different songs - Baby Shark, The Weather Song (from Bloom) and The Days of the Week song (from Bloom). So we sing the same songs to him. Days of the Week is my go-to. You could sing it 100 times and not realize it :) 

He screams in the car a lot for me and only Addison's singing can calm him down. He must like high pitches because she sings in a very high pitch voice to him. And loud. But it works!! 

 

Our little outdoor set-up for Mason. It's a travel bassinet that Nolan had. We attach a fan and get an umbrella for shade. And then whatever Addison is playing, she periodically runs over to say Hi to him. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment