Friday, November 1, 2019

More Vatican City & College of Design

I knew I was missing some from Vatican City. Apparently they weren't in order on my computer. 




The FOOD!! It was soooo delicious. This was a calzone that could feed a family. Ryan and I ordered it to share, and the waiter looked at us like we were crazy, shrugged his shoulders, then walked away. We were not crazy. I'm not sure we even finished it and we were both stuffed. The people at the table next to us each had their own...... 


We got to visit the College of Design from ISU at their Rome Campus. It was pretty cool to meet the students and hear about their time there. My roommate Sarah in college studied there. Hindsight's 20/20, why didn't I go visit her?!? 


 We had to take a photo to commemorate the first time we have ever ordered a bottle of wine at a restaurant - ha! We stopped at a little sandwich/wine shop on a busy corner in Rome. Ordered a bottle of the house white. It was delicious. We did this a few more times during our stay in Rome, it was enjoyable.



And one thing Landon talked about from their trip - the snacks. When you order a bottle of wine, they give you a snack too. He told us to scout out the snacks before you stop somewhere. Ha! This snack was just regular peanuts, but we ate the whole thing of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment