Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Nap Time

We were working around the house one Saturday and I was washing the bedding. Addison curled up on our comfortable and took a little nap. Or she was playing possum, just trying to get out of cleaning! ha! 






Just reading to herself - she loves to play on our bed right now. 


I was working in the kitchen and thought Addison was in the living room. She was really quiet, so I went into the living to find her, I couldn't see her. I said her name and she didn't reply. I didn't see her anywhere, but knew she hadn't left. I had a slight moment of panic, then saw her laying on the couch. She was covered up with the blanket when I first saw her. She was watching College GameDay. 


I'm trying to sell this purse on Craigslist, but she is loving to play with it until it sells. We were getting ready to go shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment