Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Little Cyclone

Again, I will say - These are my FAVORITE pictures!! I love them :) 

My work is doing a promotion for homecoming where they wanted pictures of kids and said "class of  2039" when they would graduate from ISU. Yes, Addison will graduate from ISU around 2039. Crazy. 


I'm in love with these outfits and the football leg warmers. They are cute on other kids, but absolutely adorable cutest thing you ever saw on Addison :) HA!



There was some football leg warmers with red/yellow ruffles but they were only in toddler size. I am totally getting them next year. I am also looking at other leg warmers as I kind of love them. Makes diaper changes easier! I found some super cute Halloween ones, but Ryan says we have enough Halloween stuff :)

She was in such a good mood! I hope she puts up with my ridiculous outfits and photo shoots for a while. Usually she doesn't put up with outfit changes real well for me, but this night she did. I'm thinking now I should have used some pom poms. Maybe this weekend we will do it again :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment