Thursday, September 29, 2016

5 months!

Our little munchkin was 5 months old on Sept. 22 - I'm pretty sure I missed month 4. WOW! 
Such a happy girl. So I put this pink onesie on, that matches her small bow, brought her downstairs and set her on the counch. That is how much she drooled in that time frame. Seriously. I had everything already set, just had to get her ready. And she's soaked. Okay, I will cut her some slack, as you put the shirt over her head, she immediately grabs it and starts sucking on it!  But still! 

 I'm so tired of telling people that she's not teething....she has drooled like that since 6 weeks old! 
I have no idea how that spot lower on her body got there. haha! 
Love this picture! Addison loves to give us big smiles. I wish the "5" on her bow was a different color, it's hard to see! 



Lisa always says Addison is so well behaved....So I'm adding these photos for her :) My staging of photos doesn't always work.....

Immediately when I set her down, the bow came down. It's still around her head, but she had to get it in her mouth. This was the first picture of the day! 

3rd picture. Still trying to get it in her mouth. 

See that hand on the pink blanket.......
And it all comes down...

Although she sometimes doesn't cooperate, I love taking her pictures. Just wish I was better at it and had a better camera than my 3 year old phone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of taking a class on how to use a non-iPhone camera. We should do it together!

    ReplyDelete