Monday, March 23, 2020

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend was the first home Cyclone game. I had to work and got to the game late. As I was walking up the up, I spot these two yahoos. Brayden & Conner were playing some football on the hill. We beat UNI that game. 


Addison was picking on Landon, so she had to pay the consequences! 


Landon & Nicole were teasing Makena about the pictures/selfies she takes, so they wanted in on her pictures. 


Addison loves trying to keep up with the boys, though she's often too little for most of their games. I love this picture, if only we had all the cousins in it! 


Since it is rare that ALL of us are together, I scheduled family pictures for Labor Day Weekend. I found a photographer in Ames that actually would do photos for us Sunday morning. 


All 16 of us! 


The 6 grandkids - Makena (13), Conner (12), Nolan (6 months), Addison (3), Parker (11), Brayden (7). It's even hard to get all the grandkids together with everyone's activities so I'm really happy to get these pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment