Monday, March 16, 2020

I-Cubs Game


We somehow never made it to an I-cubs game that summer, so we had to make sure we got to at least one game! Every year we have to take a picture for Brayden in front of the Kris Bryant poster.



This picture makes me laugh, we didn't realize the face she made until we looked at the photos later. We say she was upset that we didn't have front row seats :) It was a Friday night and she was pretty excited for the fireworks. 

Don't worry, she was actually happy :) 


Watching them clean-up at the end. I can't remember exactly what time it was, but it was probably after 10pm. She did not want to leave, she was loving the baseball game. She has asked us a few times to take her to a Chicago Cubs baseball game. We probably won't make it there this summer, but someday kid. We will have to settle for I-cubs again this summer :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment