Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Blank Park Zoo


On a beautiful Saturday in July, we met the Thraens & Noltings at the Blank Park Zoo. The kids enjoyed the zoo and watching all the big animals. (I swear I already did a post on these photos but couldn't find it. So I did it again)

Lauren and I couldn't remember the last time we took a picture together! 



Violet (1), Henry (4), Caleb (2.5), and Addison (3)

We took Addison on the zoo train. Opinion post-ride - we will never do that again. It was the most pathetic train ride ever! It's track goes behind the zoo so you see trees/brush on one side and the back of buildings on the other. You pass by the camels and lions but Addison couldn't even them. Clearly did not reach my expectations - ha! 



There was water at the bottom of the egg so Addy wouldn't get in - so Ryan did. 


Every time we go to a zoo, we need to take a picture with the giraffes for Tracey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment