Friday, July 6, 2018

More two year old photos


She let us put her down...but she wasn't going to let go!



And when we tried to get a photo by herself....she cried. She was very upset. And cold. ha! 


Usually a hug makes everything better for this kiddo....not today! 





We went into Gerdin to warm up. She was pretty much down with photos at this point, but we kept trying. I even changed outfits but it wasn't much warmer....lol. 


Looking for bunnies. She was so ready to be done with "the torture" - haha


She was playing with my bracelets. I should have brought more toys or snacks. Another lesson learned! 
The few minutes Ryan and I took a few photos....she bawled. 


One last attempt.....



And the last photo, seems like the big yawn is fitting. ha! I was pretty disappointed we didn't get great photos of Addison by herself, but we got a few good family ones right at the beginning so that was nice. I've lost over 30 pounds since our family photo a year ago so at least we got the living room photo updated...haha!! We aren't not short on photos of Addison, so I think everything will be okay :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment