Thursday, December 22, 2016

Week 31

I'm pretty sure this picture was from when I was in class and sent Ryan a text "Send me a picture of Addison". I do that about every night :) 


Addy loves herself some butternut squash!! Mom lets her make a mess, Dad gets mad :) Drives Ryan crazy that she makes a mess! Only thing I will complain about is when she blows raspberries with a mouth full of food. It only takes once for me to learn to move my computer and not feed her in my dress clothes! haha!



"Mom, I love giant bows"


This was the first time she started to touch the lights. 

"I'm ready to move!" 
This picture is about 3 weeks old now....she is moving but not quite on all 4's. Her crawl is more similar to the worm :) I think this was the point she got up in the plank position a lot. Apparently working on her core. ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment