Monday, December 12, 2016

6 month pictures

Well technically they are 6.5 month pictures :) We had our photos with Destri on Sunday Nov. 13 (also 'aunt' Lisa's birthday :) ) 

She did pretty good. It's a stressful 20 minutes of trying to get your kid to smile. I always leave sweating. haha! Always praying you got a few good ones since pictures aren't cheap!



Her closed mouth smile makes me laugh - where did this come from?!? She never does it except for pictures. 



This was during her backwards crawling phase. She could push herself backwards to get where she wanted to go. We joked she had a back-up camera because she could turn corners as well! The floor was slippery at Destri's so she kept pushing herself backwards. 


Choosing outfits was stressful but I'm glad I found this gem on Amazon! 




Love this one.....it's like she is making up a master plan....or flirting. Not sure which. We were trying to get her to play with her toes. She does it ALL THE TIME.....except when you want her too! 


This one shows our kid perfectly. She didn't even look at the ball before it went in her mouth. She also loved to put the jingle bell in her mouth. 

Overall I'm pretty happy with the photos. Makes me want to set up photo backdrops in the corner of our basement. I would have SOOO much fun :) 
I just looked up photo backdrops on Amazon....they are only $20.....hhmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment