Saturday, December 24, 2016

Just had to see Santa again.....


Wed. Dec. 7, our photographer was doing free photos with Santa in Ames. The ad failed to say the photos were outside! It was about 20 degrees outside, but I'm not sure what the wind chill was. Ryan and Addison came to Ames to meet me after work. Ryan didn't put a coat, hat, or blanket on her. I had a blanket in my car so I threw that in the car. Never in a million years did I think the picture was going to be outside!


Well it was outside. It was a short line so we thought it would go quick. Well it probably did, but it sure didn't feel like it! Her poor little nose and fingers were red. Sorry kid. 

It was a really good Santa, and his yard was all decked out. Next year we will bring a coat :) 


My sad baby. She was pretty sad this night and I'm not sure why. She had been at Grandma Rita's this day, maybe she didn't want to come home! 



This one made me laugh.....We were reading books and she fell asleep during Hop on Pop. Love how you can see her crazy hair!! 


Got this picture from my dad while I was in class. He asked if Addison was listening to the game on the radio while watching it :) By the way, we returned the goofy headphones after that game as Ryan said they were worthless. We thought they might help her sleep during games because people clapping always makes her jump. She still jumped.



Where in the world is Addison?? 

She's at Hickory Park of course!! Can't believe it was 7 months before she got to experience one of her Mom and Dad's all-time favorite places. Hickory Park holds a special place in mom's heart as it was her first job out of college. I loved that job and learned so much about customer service and business in general from that place. Plus, the food is amazing! It will be one of many trips for little Addison!

No comments:

Post a Comment