Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The zoo and farm

Mason dancing in the church lobby while we waited for Addison at Hope Kids. She wanted to go to church but I didn't figure I should take Mason in with hand, foot, and mouth..... so I took the stroller and Mason and I went for a walk. I made him take his socks off and get some air between those toes!! We walked around the "duck swimming pool" as he called it. Ha! We got to watch lots of ducks and geese. He was entertained. I'm really shocked how good he did wearing a mask. For never having to wear one before, he tolerated it like a champ! 

Mason and I really needed entertainment....it was a long week (though looking at pictures it looks like we did a lot!). So we hit up the zoo on a Sunday morning. We made Mason stay in the stroller, except for a few pictures. We had to take some pictures, behind Addison is the red panda! He is real!! We joke that he isn't real because every single time we go, he's not there. Not inside or outside. It's a joke! And Addison loves red pandas after the movie Turning Red. But he was there this day! 

The Red Panda is in the background. 

Mason and I headed to the farm for the day. He made sure to wear his farming clothes and we sent this picture to Grandpa to say we were coming! 
 

Mason was real excited to see the semi up close! 


Little tiny Mason with the big semi (he's in front of the trailer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment