Saturday, January 6, 2024

Super Mario Bros.


Trying out her new rollerblades that she got for her birthday! Took a little getting used to..... she reached out for the couch at one point, her upper body went forward and her feet went backwards..... she hit the floor HARD. I felt bad for her! We had a little chat about balancing body weight after that! 


Mason looked at this picture when I was posting it and said "Why are you with Nolan and Landon?" Ha! He did figure out that was Ryan and not Landon, but he didn't believe me that that was him and not Nolan! This was at Hickory Park for his 2nd birthday. He didn't eat any of the ice cream. Ha! 



Not a fan of them singing to him! I think he looks like Landon a lot in this picture! 


Twinsies! They love to match, still. And Mason still loves all black. 



We went to the Super Mario Bros movie on Mason's birthday since his party was the week before. 


Look at that giant popcorn! And we had no problem finishing it..... Ha! 


Mason took a nap on me during the movie, which was wonderful. It was cold in the theater and he kept me warm! And it was also nice because he never naps on me anymore! I enjoyed it :) Tonight as we were getting close to bedtime, he asked me to cuddle with him. We laid on the couch together and watched the Colts. It was awesome. Ha! 

We liked the Super Mario Bros movie.... my bar was pretty high, so I thought it was good. Not great. Ha! Addison and her friends loved the Peaches song, and Mason kind of liked Bowser from Mario Kart but after this movie, he really liked Bowser. Ha! It's 8 months later and they still like the movie and Addison made us sign up for Peacock just to get Super Mario Bros. She loves it! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment