Sunday, January 7, 2024

Mason's Birthday!


Mason with his pile of presents! 


He got a big tractor with a scraper (or earth mover). He was so excited for a big present that held a big tractor. He has repeatedly said this is his favorite tractor because he thinks it has a slide on the back - ha! He makes his little farmer slide down the "slide". 


Seeing if he has room for the new equipment he got. He doesn't. :) 


Addison playing with the new scraper. We quickly found out that hauling corn with a scraper is tricky work..... the part that slides out to dump the dirt moves quite easily.... and dumps corn everywhere! 


Celebrating Mason's 3rd Birthday! He got his favorite thing.... a zebra cake! Kid doesn't love cake, cookies or ice cream..... but he does love Little Debbies. Ha! Just like his mom..... 
He just finished the last Christmas Tree Little Debbie, brings back memories of my childhood! Little Debbie lost some revenue when I quit eating Christmas trees, oatmeal creme pies, nutty bars, and star crunches my senior year in high school when my mom did weight watchers. Ha! 


As I write this, my little guy is closer to 4 now than 3! Ugh! He's growing so fast. I had a hard time tonight, I had to cut his hair. It's been driving Ryan nuts for about a month and I finally gave in and cut it. I didn't want to. I think this time was just as hard as his first hair cut! 

Devouring his zebra cake. 

7 year old and 3 year old well-child check-ups. They liked doing it together! I think Addison grew just under 2 inches and Mason was 2.5 inches in the last year. They were 5 pounds apart in weight. Both pretty healthy.... besides Addison's stomach bugs that we can't get figured out! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment