Thursday, December 7, 2023

St. Paddy's Day

Mason got a cookie for breakfast on St. Paddy's day :) It didn't have frosting, so it wasn't too bad. Ha! Then they spent some time playing with Kinetic Sand while we watched some basketball. Kinetic sand isn't supposed to stick to things.... but it sticks to Mason. Bad. It doesn't stick to the rest of us, but it sticks to him like crazy! 



And they had some green water to celebrate as well! They thought it was so cool! We let Addison put food coloring in our beer too, she thought that was fun. Mason had green poop for the next two days and he thought it was SO FUNNY!! He yelled for everyone to come in the bathroom (not unusual with this kid). Addison was disappointed her poop wasn't green. Ha! 

Addison kept telling me she wanted to set a trap for the Leprechaun, and she was determined to do it next year. As that is only a few months away, I better start preparing myself! 


Mason modeling one of my clearance finds for this next year. He loved it! 


Super heros at Grandma & Grandpa's! Mason was copying everything Addison did. She loves the attention :) 




 This little guy loves to read! I'm just so surprised that he loves to sit and read books by himself, Addison never really did that. Right now, we spent 15 - 25 minutes before daycare each morning reading books. It sets me behind on my day, but I keep reminding myself it's worth it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment