Friday, May 7, 2021

Blast Off!!

Addison got a space ship tent from Grandma Rita & Grandpa Ron for Christmas. She thinks it's super cool! It has all the buttons and gadgets for her to push as we are going up in space. There is also a dart board and a tic tac toe game for entertainment. We should have put her orange astronaut costume on!



Mason was having a good time as well!


Happy guy clapping his hands :) I loved those jammies, I think they are so cute! But I think kids in footie jammies is about the cutest thing. 


He threw his head back laughing, I got a good shot of all those teeth on the top. He got a bunch of teeth at the same time, then now it's been a few months since he's gotten any. He has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. He likes to use those teeth...... to bite. Ugh! He bites me quite a bit, usually when I'm holding him and he bites me on the shoulder. Sometimes he will try to bite our legs. He acts all nice and cuddly then chomps down. Ha! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment