Monday, April 23, 2018

San Diego Post #8


Of course I was going to take advantage of all the photo ops I could! She got used to the statues and did pretty good once we got going. I can't believe we even got her to sit on the lion. And then she was petting the turtle.


We love giraffes! We have a book that talks about the giraffes with the longs necks. The she likes to grab your neck and squeeze - ha! The giraffes were active and I couldn't believe how close you could get to them. We sent this picture to Aunt Tracey, she was pretty jealous. 


Turtle was one of the first animal names she could say. It was pretty cute but she doesn't say it much anymore.




We saw a giraffe in the gift shop, she needed to squeeze his long neck :) 


This kid LOVES owls!! She was pretty excited to see this stuffed animal. I really wish I would have bought it for her, I'm such a sucker. ha! Oh well, she actually loves pictures of owls more so it's all good. I really want to take her somewhere to see a real owl! Hopefully Lauren can hook us up :)



We were impressed she let Brad hold her and us walk away! haha! 


We loved the zoo and are soooo jealous cousin Nolan gets to go all the time. Or at least I'm jealous anyways - ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment