Saturday, April 28, 2018

Just kidding, not done yet. San Diego Post #12

 Just kidding, found a few more photos from San Diego on Ryan's phone.



She's one cool cat in Dad's shades :) This kid makes me laugh!


Well she may have missed it but we did get to see the Red Panda. I probably liked the lady with the bowls better, but I guess this red panda was pretty cool too.

In the background, you can see the Panda. She likes to say "Panda bear" or try to at least. I'm said she missed it. We should have went back after she woke up, not sure why we didn't think of that! 



I remember this scene as me reading to both kids....but apparently I wasn't. haha!

Picking sock fuzzies again :) 

She was 'calling' Grandpa to ask about J.J. We had to go a whole 5 days without calling Grandpa to see our dogs! 

At the beach where all the seals were. It was very windy! 


Mom & Addy at one of the cliffs. 

Okay, now I think we are done with the San Diego trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment